fabricologist

fabricologist

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Sunday Stash #34

I joined a club. Southern Fabrics has a stash club. I know other shops out there do also, and I can give not particular reason for choosing this one. It seemed like the thing to do at the time. Every month I will get a fat quarter bundle in a specific colorway. This will help me build my stash, and I don't have to decide which fabrics to choose. Should be fun, kind of a surprise for every month. January's color is red.
 Such a lovely, lively bundle, yes? I have two of these in my stash already, but I really needed more reds. I have so very few.
It's quite an assortment. I can't tell you what they all are, as I did not get selvedges with some of them. I am sure you will recognize them though. Now, this has to tide me over until February's bundle gets here. Hope I can wait! Linking up with Molli Sparkles Sunday Stash.

2 comments:

Scrappy quilter said...

Oh my such pretty material.

Jenn @ A Quarter Inch from the Edge said...

Whenever I see posts like this one, I'm sorely tempted to join a stash club that does colour themed months! Too bad about not getting any selvages... I love me some selvages! I can tell you that the FQ on the top left is Remix Ovals by Ann Kelle and that the one under it is an Amy Butler print. The print one in from lower right is Stitch Square. All of those are in my own stash!