fabricologist

fabricologist

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

WIP Wednesday...Christmas Time

Lots of things going on here...crocheting, hand stitching and some quilting too. But it's Christmas time, so some things cannot be shown until they are gifted. Here is some of what is going on today.
 Christmas decorations going up. We decided to hang the wreath on the inside of the kitchen door so we could enjoy it more. It gets so squished between the door and the storm door. The Santa in the middle is one I made about 25 years ago. Maybe longer.
 This year's tree, with just the lights for now. I decorate over the course of a couple of days .
 And after the Twas the Night blog hop, I had to get this pattern and you can't make just one...
 ...so this is the second one,
 and this is the third one in progress. Pattern can be found at Charming Doodle.com
And last, but not least, here is the baby quilt I am working on. Baby is due in late January, I believe, but I need to get this one done before the end of the year if I can. Linking up with Lee at Freshly Pieced. Have a great Wednesday.

3 comments:

Carol Swift said...

It's definitely looking like Christmas at your house with that beautiful wreath and tree! Love the reindeer!

Scrappy quilter said...

Such cute reindeer.

StitchinByTheLake said...

What a great idea to hang the wreath inside - I never thought of that! And I adore the reindeer - so, so cute! blessings, marlene