fabricologist

fabricologist

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Post Number 385

I had great hopes of hitting number 400 this year, and I was on track until just recently. Life has started getting in the way of my blogging. Sometimes, I have nothing to blog about. Sometimes, I just don't feel like blogging. That is the first time that has happened to me. So, here I am, still 15 posts away from 400 and only 14 days until Christmas. Not gonna happen.
So here is what I have and can share with you, during this season of surprises that cannot be shared yet:
 I am in the holiday mood, thanks in part to these pretty fabrics. I bought this bundle from Fort Worth Fabrics. I am in love with red and white right now.
 This was the print that sealed the deal for me. So cute! I can't wait to figure out what to make with it.
 I found this on crazy black Friday weekend shopping on line. I got the last of it from Fat Quarter shop. I bought two yards.
 And this too.
 And this. I recently discovered a distinct lack of reds and pinks in my stash. I am out to fix that.
 I got this cross stitch pattern for the January blog hop at Sew We Quilt. Still a few spots open if you are interested.
And from Craftsy, these two great rolls of Riley Blake goodies. Lots to do. Hope to talk to you soon.

1 comment:

Scrappy quilter said...

You have some very pretty material there.