fabricologist

fabricologist

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Sunday Stash #27-Heather Ross Edition

So, I know many of you have seen it, and many of you have purchased it. I just received my pre-order of the newly printed Heather Ross Far Far Away line. It is everything I hoped it would be.
 It came all folded together flat. I am the one who re-folded and stacked it like this. I used Jeni Baker's method for folding. These are all half yard cuts. I pre-ordered mine directly from Heather Ross. I know they were in stores before I got mine this week, but hey, I got them anyway.
 Here is the whole collection laid out together. So many colors of snails and unicorns.
 Here are the snails and the two color ways of the princess and the mattresses;pink and cream.
 And here are all five colors of the unicorn print and the flowers and the frogs. I love the frogs.
This is my favorite colorway of the froggy print. I do love yellow so much and the frog really shows up well on this one. Linking up to Molli Sparkles for Fabric Stash Sunday.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, my, that's such a pretty line! That will make something so gorgeous!

Lana said...

I just received mine as well! I can not wait to make something...just need to figure out best way to show off those patterns....any ideas on your end?