fabricologist

fabricologist

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

WIP Wednesday-Short and Sweet

I've been working on so many things over here the past couple of weeks. I am piecing some stuff and quilting some stuff and planning some stuff. So, lots of stuff. What is on my design wall this week is this:
 I am making 3 slabs. One red, one white and one blue, for a pair of baby quilts. I have a friend whose daughter is expecting twins.
They are identical twins, so twin quilts. Not identical. Because even identical twins have their differences. Have a lovely day. Linking up with Lee at Freshly Pieced.

2 comments:

Carol Swift said...

I like your "stuff" in those colors. Twin quilts...how fun!

Denise in PA said...

The slab is looking great - love the color! And the cute little figures. Can't wait to see the other slabs!