fabricologist

fabricologist

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Sunday Stash

I have decided to join up with Sunday Stash. My friend, Molli Sparkles is now hosting and I love that guy. He is so funny and has a great blog that I love to read. So here we go for my first time ever.

 I am on a stash fast for this year, but I bought all these in December so I'm still good. I loved the new colors of Art Gallery's Squared Elements so I added these to the stash. Look at that orange and navy!
 Don't they all look great together? I want to find a way to showcase all of the squared elements in one quilt.
 Found these cuties at a sale at Intrepid Thread. (sale in December? crazy!) I love the little hedgehogs from Bluebird Park. The yellow print is an older one from the Salt Air line. I have always wanted some. The stripes are Barcelona Stripes and the Rain is Sunnyside by Kate Spain.
 This is Sasparilla. I also bought these on sale. They are going to be a big boy quilt for my youngest grandson. He is not quite there yet, but it will take a while until I am done, since I haven't even begun yet.
And lastly, a fat quarter bundle of Dimple Dots I got from Craftsy, also on sale. Great to go along with many others. They have such subtle texture. Hope you have a great Sunday. I am off to work now.
Linking up with Sunday Stash at Molli Sparkles.

6 comments:

Jessica said...

Those white-on-colour Squared Elements are so yummy, I'm with you on the orange & navy combo.

audrey said...

I love those Squared Elements! Hooray! And those raindrops, yum! I almost bought up some Sasparilla for my boys, but I held off. Now I kind of wish I had! :) Lovely additions!

AmandaK@whatthebobbin said...

Very nice stashing. Those squared elements are such a versatile print.

Francesca Celeste said...

I just saw the Art Gallery's Squared Elements in an email from fabricworm this morning, then again here on your blog. I agree, LOVE the colors. I am not stash-fasting, I'm actually trying to build up a little this year so I may have to get my square on! Hope you are doing well Char, I can't wait to read the next installment of your quilting chronicles! I loved the first one (:

memmens said...

Love the stash additions, the Barcelona stripes are gorgeous. I'm fasting too but still had fabric purchased in December to show this week!

Sheryl said...

I recently stashed some Squared Elements myself. Such a great print. The Kate Spain raindrops are just lovely!