fabricologist

fabricologist

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Sunday Stash #3

So I am trying to document my stash here to you all. I am stash fasting, although I didn't actually "join" the official group. I do have plenty of stash that I acquired during the last year so that is what I am going to show as we go through the weeks.  Ready?

 These are 1/2 yard cuts of Confetti Dots by Dear Stella. I had been wanting more dots in my stash. When these came out, I knew they were for me. I had a hard time choosing colors. I wanted them all, but in the end, I bought these 6.
When I bought the Confetti Dots, I also found these on a clearance sale. These are also by Dear Stella. I love their stuff! Unfortunately, I don't remember the name of these and the selvedge only say by Dear Stella. I bought a whole yard of each of these.  Thanks for dropping by. Linking up with Sunday Stash at Molli Sparkles.

3 comments:

Celtic Thistle said...

Dots are so useful, you can never have too many of them.

mrs.hands said...

nice little dots!

Molli Sparkles said...

Grammie Q! Love your dots, ALL of them! I almost bought these too, and I literally had to hold myself back. It was a hard ask! haha … Thanks for linking up, and taking us on your fabric journey!